Transforming lives with skill and compassion.
- Do you suffer from depression or anxiety?
- Do you feel guilty most of the time and seem to blame yourself for everything?
- Are you frequently irritated or easily enraged?
- Do past events still cause you pain?
- Have you suffered loss and are not sure where to turn?
- Has your alcohol or drug use escalated to the point of affecting your relationships, job, etc?
- Has a loved one’s substance use been affecting you and your family?
- Are you active military or a war veteran who has experienced combat stress and now suffers from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)?
Welcome to Alchemy Counseling, website and private practice of Scott Hooyman, Psychotherapist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker. If you suffer from any of the problems above, taking the first step to find help can be a difficult one. We at Alchemy Counseling can help you live a fuller life free from suffering. Call now - (602)842-4388.
“While I do not boast the magic that alchemy suggests, my experience, both professional and personal, has been that when individuals seeking help are able to engage in therapy that is both compassionate and scientifically proven to be effective, the change can be miraculously transformative; no longer weighed down by the lead of your former self, the gold of the true self is revealed.”
- Scott Hooyman, MSW, LCSW